1. What is your purpose?
- There is more than one way to build a mouse trap.
- What will yours look like?
2. What should technology do?
- Make our job easier (Communication, Assessments, Data...)
- Increase Learning Opportunities That Could Not Happen Without Technology
3. EdPuzzle.com - Accountability
- Enroll in a practice class and watch an EdPuzzle video and answer questions
- View math EdPuzzle lessons that have been used
- Create an EdPuzzle account
- Build, Create and Share! (Do you have a YouTube account?)
4. Explain Everything App - Create a Video Lesson on your iPad
- View Videos in Edpuzzle.com
- Create a lesson
5. Blendspace - Organizing videos and flipped lessons
6. Daily Assessments
- Socrative - Formal Quiz/Exit Slip
- Kahoot - Informal/Fun Game
- Exit Ticket - Create student account and keep individual records
- Poll Everywhere - Text polling
7. Desmos - The best online calculator with interactive activities
8. iPad Projects